Saturday, September 29, 2012

Why I Loved Hey! Say! JUMP



Some of you may have wonder of how and when did I start liking the group Hey! Say! JUMP. So here, in this blog I'll be answering that question.

It happened during the 2nd week of August 2012. I was alone at home and got bored with nothing to do on the net. And then I thought of maybe searching for new J-artists. Yup, I am an avid J-pop fan. Some of my favorites are Monkey Majik. w-inds, LM.C, Nana Mizuki, and others (too many to list, haha). And so I started searching. The first thing I did was that I asked my Uncle Google to give me some recommendations. And then the results came out. I opened every page on the new tab and checked their answers. Everyone gave me too many artists and I can't decie which one to look up first. But what really caught my attention was the name Hey! Say! JUMP. That answer was the most common of all. On every page that I opened that group name would always appear. I was kind of hesitant at first since I thought that it might not give me some good result but then I remembered one time that there is this certain anime magazine that I owned and then there's like a fan who is going all about saying awesomeness of this group. Remembering this one and the fact that it is a popular group considering that this group was the most common answer I got I tried to search it out in Youtube. I opened the link with the title Boku wa Vampire. And oh my God, I can't believe what I just saw. Everyone were so cool, the costumes too were great, and the dance moves too were amazing. While watching this video I knew that I didn't regret on choosing HSJ as my new J-artist. 

I checked on everyone here on Boku wa Vampire video but what caught my attention most was this guy. 



----------------------------------->



When he sang his first line, I was like "T-this guy...name..what's his name??!! I want to know his name!!". That was only inside my mind since I didn't want to go screaming and all at that time, haha. I wanted to know his name immediately but patience, I must finish the vid first before doing it. And then at last, it's done. And then again I asked my Uncle Google for the list of members of HSJ and then finally found out that his name is YABU KOTA!!! Oh my God. And then I thought, "So you are called Yabu Kota. How should I call you? Yabu? Yabu-kun? Kota-kun? or a cuter one Kou-chan? (kyaaa) My mind was already screaming at that time but still kept my poker face (haha). By the first time I heard his voice it really caught my attention, because at first I wasn't watching first few seconds of the video since I went to our fridge to grab something to eat and then someone sang this line " Kokoro kikanai hodo ga kimi bakari mitsumeteru ". I ran immediately to my computer thinking that I might still make it in time to see who that guy was but didn't made.  And so I rewind that part. At that time I really liked the voice of that guy who sang it. And then when I played it again there he is. It was Yabu Kota. Not only got some great voice but a pretty boy too (haha). He was so cool at that time. And then I decided that he will be my number 1 no matter what. 

And that's how it started. And since then I've been searching for their PVs, PV makings, DVD concerts, and any thing that are related to this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment